Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coco Crisp arrested

Earlier this week center fielder Coco Crisp of the Oakland Athletics was arrested for DUI.

Later after he was arrested he apologized to the A's about being arrested. He also added that he was also apologizing to his fans.

"I can say how I feel about the whole situation and I guess, obviously embarrassed is one of the main feelings. And sorry. ... That's genuine," Crisp said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "A lot of people look up to me, and the decision was not the right decision."

Read more at: sportsnews.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, Sports Kid.

    I guess we can all agree that sports figures don't always make the best role models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, these few young men are dragging down the wonderful sport of baseball......

    ReplyDelete